A well presented two double bedroom one bathroom balcony apartment located on Pages Walk offering easy access to numerous bus routes into Central London and is only a short walk to Bermondsey Streets bars and restaurants. The property consists of two double bedrooms, a bathroom, a small living with access to a balcony and a separate kitchen. Available mid December.Property Ref: 101341000067
For All Tenancies
- Holding deposit - Equal to one weeks rent*
- Advance rent (less the holding deposit paid)
- Security deposit for where annual rent is under £50,000 equivalent to 5 weeks' rent
- Security deposit for where annual rent is above £50,000 equivalent to 6 weeks' rent
- Changes or ammendements to terms during a tenancy, requested by the tenant - £50
- Late rent payments - Payable once rent is 14 days or more overdue and levied from the first day of rent arrears period - 3% above Bank of England base rate
- Lost keys or security devices - Actual cost of replacement
- Early release - If, for any reason, you request your landlord to agree to ending the tenancy earlier than the end date set out in the tenancy agreement (or in line with any break clause included in the tenancy agreement) then he/she does not have to agree to this. However should your landlord agree, then he/she can ask you to reimburse him/her for any financial loss he/she might suffer as a result. This may include: The equivalent of the letting fee already paid by your landlord to us from the date you wish to end the tenancy until the date you could contractually end the tenancy (calculated as a daily rate/Variable).
*This amount is paid upon your offer for a property being accepted. The amount is then offset against the total balance due upon move in, so you are not making this payment twice. You should be aware that you may forfeit this deposit if you later withdraw or the tenancy does not proceed due to you giving misleading or incorrect informtion, or your credit references fail.