Thu 21 Jan 2021
Tenancy Coordinator/Assistant Property Manager – London Bridge, SE1
Full time – permanent
We are looking for an experienced tenancy coordinator in our busy central London office to work within our property management team focusing on new tenancies and renewals but also assisting with the day-to-day property management work.
Great customer service is at the heart of everything we do so you should have good communication skills as well experience in the tenancy renewal process and residential property management.
Duties will include
- Liaising with office negotiators and assisting with new tenancy administration
- Speaking to tenants and landlord regarding the tenancy renewal
- Negotiating new rents/terms
- All administration regarding the renewal process
- Assisting property manager
- Assisting letting negotiators with new tenancy administration
- Property inspections
- Experience in lettings administration and property management essential
- Good organisational skills
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office and general IT skills
- An ARLA qualification would be beneficial but not essential as we will provide full training.
Hours of work Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.00 and Saturday 10.0 – 16.00*
*Where a Saturday is worked, a day off during week is given. Not all Saturdays will be required. TBC
Apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org